Emma Merchant

Emma Merchant let us know she's a strong little girl when she came into the world on September 14, 2005. Emma's friends and family can use this blog to share news about her, and to share their support for mom and dad and big brother Lucas.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

The Endless Roller Coaster

Emma went back on the CPAP two nights ago. We still don't really know why except that she had a spell during the night and needed the extra help that the CPAP provides her. I had just gotten to breastfeed her again on Monday afternoon too. She did awesome with the breastfeeding as well! Sometimes we just don't know why things happen. Emma knows what she needs when she needs it and she is the one we must listen to. I would be lying if I didn't say we were a little sad because we thought we were starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. This is a true test of patience and faith. Send your good vibes to Emma. She needs them!