Happy New Year!
Well, it's been awhile since an update has been made. Think of it as no news is good news in this case! Emma has been thriving. She is as of today, 1705 grams, ~3 lbs 12 ounces. She is doing so well. She has been eating great. I breastfeed her once a day for now mainly for practice to get her comfortable with the whole idea. She really latches on well. She does like to suckle for comfort though. Maybe soon I can try and breastfeed her more. When she gets to 1800 grams she will graduate from the isolette to a crib. That is right around the corner! The holidays brought a lot of visitors to see Emma. I think everyone was astonished to see how much she has grown. We hope that bringing Emma home is not far away. What a great way to start the new year!

<< Home