The Home Stretch?
Emma is 6 lbs. 2 ounces today. She got off the CPAP a few days ago. She has been doing great off of it. She was given steroids to help her lungs. This will benefit her in the long run. Our doctor sees February as the "getting ready to go home" month. I sure hope so. It has gotten much harder to leave her when we have to go home as she knows when we come and go these days. She has become so interactive with us. She loves her mobile and bouncy seat. I am not sure how many people saw the UIHC annual report that Emma was featured in. If not, go to the Children's Hospital of Iowa link to the right under links and it will take you to the article. Her picture is on the front page.
I sometimes feel at a loss of words for all the emotions that I feel about Emma. Her courage and strength humbles me.

<< Home